Thursday, August 15, 2019

The Big Day is coming!

Summer delights!



Can't wait to see your smiles!
Hope your summer has been full of sun and fun! 🌞 Now it's time for some new adventures in your first grade classroom. I hope you can stop by on the day before school for a little visit in room 115. I will be there to meet you on...
 August 26th from 2:30-3:00. 

If you have been out doing a bit of school shopping, you can bring your supplies in on that date and set up your desk. You can also find your locker and mailbox, see your classmates, and say 'Hi' to me. Stopping by and setting up helps everyone feel a little more relaxed and prepared, so I hope to see you!

Keep on enjoying the summer fun, and we will look forward to a year of learning, exploring, and making new friends!

 I am mailing out an invitation to this Meet and Greet so be on the lookout for the mail. The room is almost ready to go and only missing one very special thing... YOU!

See you soon,
Mrs. Dagley